A. About Us:
1. Information We Collect.
(a) Personal Data is collected from you when you create an Account with us or when you otherwise disclose Personal Data to us when using our Services. “Personal Data” means any information that may be used to identify an individual. To create an Account with us, you will be asked to provide us with your full name, mailing address, email address, age, telephone number, and Account password.
(b) When you browse our Services, you do so anonymously, unless you have previously created an Account with us. However, we may log your IP address (the Internet address of your computer) to give us an idea of which part of our Services you visit and how long you spend there. However, we do not link your IP address to any Personal Data unless you have logged into our Services. Like many other commercial Websites, our Services may use a standard technology called a “cookie” to collect information about how you interact with our Services. Please see below for more information.
2. How We Use It. We use, allow access to, or disclose your Personal Data to third parties to:
(a) Enable us to provide our Services to you;
(b) To notify you regarding purchased Items;
(c) Update you about Services;
(c) Process payment of Fees;
(d) Allow you participate in promotional offers;
(e) Respond to requests for assistance from our customer support team; and
(f) Carry on our business.
3. Who We Share It With.
(a) We will use or disclose Personal Data to the extent necessary, in our sole discretion, to provide Services to you.
(b) We may disclose Personal Data to the extent required by law or by court order.
(c) We may disclose Personal Data to protect our rights and property, to prevent fraudulent activity or other deceptive practices, or to prevent a likely threat of physical harm to others.
(d) We may transfer Personal Data if Ergus Enterprises is acquired by (or merged with) another company, or if the assets of Ergus Enterprises are sold to another company. In all of these circumstances, you understand and agree that our Terms and Conditions of Use and this Policy will be assigned and delegated to the other company.
(e) Personal Data or other information may be shared with our agents and contractors to perform services for us.
4. Security of Your Personal Information. We exercise care and prudence in protecting the security of Personal Data provided to us. We carefully protect your data from loss, misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure, alteration, or destruction. Specifically, we or our payment processor(s) use the Secured Socket Layer (SSL) encryption when collecting, storing, or transferring sensitive data. Personal Data is stored in password-controlled servers with limited access. However, you have a significant role in Account security. No one can see or edit your Personal Data collected by us without knowing your user name and password, so do not share these with others. WE TAKE THESE PRECAUTIONS IN AN EFFORT TO PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION AGAINST SECURITY BREACHES. HOWEVER, THIS IS NOT A GUARANTEE THAT SUCH INFORMATION MAY NOT BE ACCESSED, DISCLOSED, ALTERED, OR DESTROYED BY BREACH OF SUCH FIREWALLS AND SECURE SERVER SOFTWARE. BY USING OUR SITE, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE TO ASSUME THESE RISKS.
5. Your Account.
(a) Users may review and update Personal Data by logging into their Account. To protect your privacy and security, we will also take reasonable steps to verify your identity, such as password and user name, before granting access to any Personal Data.
(b) If your Account is terminated by you or us, we will remove your name and other Personal Data from our publicly viewable database. If you close your Account, we have no obligation to retain your information, and may delete any or all of your Account information without liability. However, we may retain Content related to you if we believe it may be necessary to prevent fraud or future abuse, or for legitimate business purposes, including but not limited to Account recovery, auditing our records, enforcing our rights and obligations under our Polices and if required by law. We may also retain and use your Content if necessary to provide Services to other Users. For example, just as an email you may send to another person through an email service provider resides in that person’s inbox even after you delete it from your sent files or close your account, Content you Post through our Services may remain visible to others after your Account has been terminated. Similarly, other Content you have shared with others, or that others have copied, may also remain visible. We disclaim any liability in relation to the deletion or retention (subject to the terms of this Policy) of Content or any obligation not to delete the Content.
7. Compliance with the Children’s Online Policy Protection Act. Protecting the privacy young people is especially important. For that reason, we never collect or maintain Personal Data or other information through our Services from those we actually know are under thirteen (13), and no part of our Services are structured to attract anyone under thirteen (13). We expressly disclaim, and you expressly release us from, any and all liability whatsoever for any controversies, claims, suits, injuries, harm, loss, penalties, damages, arising from and/or in any way related to any misrepresentations regarding the age of any User. We reserve the right to suspend and/or terminate with or without notice the Account of User who we believe has provided false information when registering for and/or using the Services and each User agrees to make no further use of the Services after termination and/or during suspension.
8. Linked Sites. We and/or third parties may provide links to Linked Sites. However, we are not responsible for the privacy practices employed by those web sites, nor are we responsible for the information or materials they contain. This Policy applies solely to information collected by us through our Services; thus when you use a link to go from our Website to a Linked Site, this policy is no longer in effect. We encourage Users to read the privacy policies of Linked Sites before proceeding to use them.
9. Affiliated Businesses We Do Not Control. We may use third-party companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include but are not limited to scheduling, hosting, data storage, sending postal mail and e-mail, removing repetitive information from User lists, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, providing search results and links (including paid listings and links), processing any credit card payments, and providing customer service. We will provide such entities with access to certain information needed to perform their functions, but will take measures to ensure that they may not use it for other purposes.